The Apollo Orb is the first octagonal softbox that doesn't require an adapter ring. Simply open like an umbrella, place the light inside and attach the included diffusion panel.
Designed specifically with a deeper profile, light is evenly projected for maximum output
Simulates the sun.
This round octagonal shaped unit simulates the look of natural sunlight by providing a round catch light in subject's eyes.
The recessed edge provides the ultimate in light direction and control.
Sets up in seconds.
The convenience of an umbrella meets the control of a softbox. Built on an umbrella frame, the Apollo light modifiers set up in seconds.
Perfect for on location.
No additional parts and pieces to lug around as these units simply open up just like an umbrella and set up in seconds making them perfect for any on-location photographer.
Face the light forward through the white diffusion front for specular highlights. Specular highlights will provide a hot spot" on your subject with a greater fall off from highlights to shadows.
Fabrics are pure in color so the color temperature going into the fabric is the same color temperature coming back out."
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Silver ripstop
- Care Instructions: Spot clean by hand with non-bleach laundry detergent.
- Item Width: 43.5-in. (110.5 cm)
- Item Depth: 25.0-in. (63.5 cm)
- Item Weight: 1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg)
- Collapsed Length: 35.5-in. (90.2 cm)
- Max Wattage: 500
- Mount: Umbrella receptacle
- Packaged Width: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Length: 38.0-in. (96.5 cm)
- Packaged Height: 2.4-in. (6.1 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- 43-in Round Apollo Orb