The convenience of an umbrella meets the control of a softbox. Built on an umbrella frame, the Halo light modifiers set up in seconds.
Perfect for on location, home studio, or studio on the go.
No additional parts, no need for a speedring, and no extra pieces to lug around. The Halo series takes simplicity to a whole new level. opening up just like an umbrella and set up in seconds making them perfect for any on-location photographer.
No adapter ring required.
Most softboxes require expensive and heavy adapter rings to properly set up. Built on an umbrella frame, these units simply pop open like an umbrella and fit into the umbrella receptacle found on virtually all style studio lights.
Perfectly paired with speedlites.
The Halo light modifier is a perfect pair with speedlites offering soft box control with the set up ease of an umbrella. An optional 5015 Shoe Mount bracket is required to mount the speedlite and Halo onto a light stand with full tilting capability.
Fits virtually all studio lights.
No need for an adapter ring as virtually all style studio lights come standard with an umbrella receptacle to attach the Halo light modifier.
140-degree light spread.
Perfect for photographing large groups or children, the Halo light modifiers offer over 140-degrees of light spread. You get the broad light source effect of an umbrella, while maintaining the light control of a softbox.
For use with mono lights.
The light head is designed to fit inside of the Halo requiring less set up room while maintaining access to mono light controls.
Face the light forward through the white diffusion front for specular highlights. Specular highlights will provide a hot spot" on your subject with a greater fall off from highlights to shadows.
All metal frame.
The frame is constructed using all metal components, no plastic to break."
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Pure white Full-Stop diffusion front with Silver ripstop/black backed base material
- Care Instructions: Spot clean white diffusion material only with mild (non bleach) soap, air dry.
- Item Arc: 45.0-in. (114.3 cm)
- Item Width (tip to tip): 40.5-in. (102.9 cm)
- Item Length (umbrella shaft to tip): 29.0-in. (73.7 cm)
- Item Weight: 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
- Collapsed Width: 3.0-in. (7.6 cm)
- Collapsed Length: 29.0-in. (73.7 cm)
- Collapsed Depth: 2.8-in. (7.0 cm)
- Frame Material: Solid Steel
- Max Wattage: 500
- Shaft Size: 7 mm tip
- Case: None
- Packaged Width: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Length: 30.0-in. (76.2 cm)
- Packaged Height: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- (1) 45-in. Round Halo Mono