This heavy-duty boom arm is perfect when used in conjunction with hair lights as it allows you to bring lights in overhead from a distance making sure your light stands stay off set and out of the image.
Covers a broad range.
This boom arm can cover areas from large sets to small sets extending from 3.9' (1 m) to 6.5' (2 m).
No need to buy an additional sand bag as the counterweight is built into the boom arm.
This boom arm can be mounted on any standard heavy-duty stand through the adjustable grip style clamp. Simply place over top of the heavy-duty light stand tubing and lock into place.
Oversized knobs are ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use.
Easy set up.
No additional tools are needed and set up takes seconds.
Westcott 6.5-ft Boom Arm with 6.6lb weight Specifications:
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Width: 7.0 inches (17.8 cm)
- Extended Length: 72.0 inches (182.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 45.0 inches (114.3 cm)
- Thread Size: 1/4-20
- Spigot Size: 5/8 inch
- Minimum Diameter of tilter: 1.0 inch (2.5 cm)
- Item Weight: 13.0 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Packaged Width: 3.8 inches (9.5 cm)
- Packaged Length: 49.3 inches (125.1 cm)
- Packaged Depth: 2.0 inches (5.1 cm)
- Mounting: to a heavy-duty light stand
- Load weight limit: 4.4 lbs. (2.0 kg)
- Packaged Width: 52.0 inches (132.1 cm)
- Packaged Length: 10.0 inches (25.4 cm)
- Packaged Height: 4.0 inches (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 14.0 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- Boom Arm
- 6.6 lb Weight with Clamp