This umbrella with removable cover is a great portable way to really soften or reflect light from a flash or strobe. With the cover in place, easily bounce light. Remove the cover for instant diffusion.
Quick set up and tear down.
For any on-location photographer, umbrellas are a great choice as they set up and tear down in seconds.
Solid steel insert.
This all-metal framework also offers an all-metal solid steel insert. This insert insures the shaft does not crack or break by tightening down the set screw located on a studio light or speedlight bracket.
The shaft is finished off with a 7mm tapered tip allowing for use in conjunction with many European and specialty lights on the market. Some of these lights have a 7mm catch pin making them difficult to find modifiers that will work with them correctly. Our catch pin insures a perfect fit with almost all of the most popular lights.
No plastic on our products as these tips are constructed of all metal and are finished with an 8-count thread pass providing quality construction and product durability.
A PVC style carry case provides for an extra layer of protection from your umbrella getting stained or damaged.
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Optical white satin with black nylon removable cover
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild (non bleach) soap, air dry.
- Item Arc: 60.0-in. (152.4 cm)
- Item Width (tip to tip): 50.5-in. (128.3 cm)
- Item Length (umbrella shaft to tip): 34.5-in. (87.6 cm)
- Item Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Outer Case Width: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Outer Case Length: 36.5-in. (92.7 cm)
- Outer Case Depth: 2.5-in. (6.4 cm)
- Frame Material: Solid Steel
- Max Wattage: 500
- Shaft Size: 7 mm tip
- Case Material: PVC
- Removable Cover: Yes
- Packaged Width: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Length: 30.0-in. (76.2 cm)
- Packaged Height: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 1.9 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- (1) 60-in. Optical White Satin Umbrella with Removable Black Cover