Designed for the Fast Flag frame, this single net fabric is perfect for controlling light on set. Place it front of harsh lighting to instantly cut it down by 3/4 stop.
Diffuse light on set.
Quickly diffuse light on set by 2 full stops.
Shape or subtract light on set using this heavy-duty black block.
Frames are constructed from high-quality carbon steel with all-metal locking collars. No plastic to break!
The first collapsible system.
Westcott's Fast Flags were the very first collapsible flag offered to market. Many years later, it's durable construction makes it a favorite among video pros and film crews.
Arms swing out to 90-degrees.
All-metal arms swing out to 90-degrees and lock into place.
Fabrics easily attach to the frame through the use of automotive grade industrial hook and loop tape.
This single net incorporates green binding for quick identification when on set.
The included two rod pockets allow the fabric to be quickly slid onto the adjustable arms of the Westcott Fast Flag frame. This also provides for a taut and secure fit.
Most flags the fabric is permanently attached. This means if you tear or ruin a fabric, the entire unit needs replaced. With our unique design, fabrics can quickly and easily be changed out (as well as replaced) saving you both time and money.
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Please see individual kit items for details
- Kit Width: 12.0-in. (30.5 cm)
- Kit Length: 43.8-in. (111.1 cm)
- Kit Depth: 2.3-in. (5.7 cm)
- Kit Weight: 8.0 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Packaged Width: 45.0-in. (114.3 cm)
- Packaged Length: 11.0-in. (27.9 cm)
- Packaged Height: 7.0-in. (17.8 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 9.0 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- (2) 24-in. x 36-in. Collapsible Fast Flags Frames
- (1) 24-in. x 36-in. Single Black Net Fabric
- (1) 24-in. x 36-in. Double Black Net Fabric
- (1) 24-in. x 36-in. 2-Stop Artificial Silk Fabric
- (1) 24-in. x 36-in. Black Block Fabric
- (1) Fast Flags Carry Case