The 5-in-1 reflector is the fastest and most affordable way to achieve diffused or reflective light. Whether you are looking to soften harsh shadows that occur with natural sunlight or reflect light indoors from a studio light, this kit has every possible surface imaginable. The large 40 size can be used from individual head shots all the way to small groups while still being easily handheld.
Quickly and easily diffuse harsh light.
When harsh sunlight causes shadows on your subject, place the diffuser surface directly between the sun and the subject to diffuse this harsh light. The same concept can be done when using studio lighting indoors.
Add warm tones.
When shadows appear on one side of a subject's face and the subject has naturally pale skin, use a gold reflector to fill in unwanted shadows while adding warmth to skin tones.
Subtract of block unwanted light.
When lighting on a subject's face is too bright and cannot be adjusted, use a black reflector to subtract or pull light away from skin tones.
When contrast is desired to add "spark" to an image, use a silver reflector to add cool tones and specular highlights to your subject all while filling in unwanted shadows.
Fill in shadows with neutral color.
When reflective light needs to maintain neutral in color, use a white reflector. The result will be very soft and natural-looking. We recommend using a white reflector especially when indoors to keep color consistent.
Units collapse and fit easily inside travel case.
The 5-in-1 reflector quickly collapses into a third of its open size. The included travel case protects your reflector when traveling.
Riveted high-quality frames.
Reflector frames are double riveted to stand up to years of abuse."
- Silver increases the specular highlights and yields a high-contrast image. Its perfect for video, product shots and B&W photography.
- Gold produces a natural, golden fill that is great for sunsets or indoor portraits.
- White produces an even, neutral-colored bounce light that works beautifully as a fill light source
- Black is used as a flag to block light or can be used to subtract light
- Translucent fabric is used to diffuse light, producing a broad light source and a soft, wraparound effect