- 600D Ballistic Nylon Shell
- Weather and Moisture Resistant
- Large Zippered Exterior Front Pocket
- Two Zippered Exterior Side Pockets
- Neoprene Padded Handle for Comfort
- High Density Interior Foam Padding
- Additional Zippered Inside Rain Cover
- Heavy Duty Velcro and ABS Hardware
- 2 Adjustable Compartment Dividers
- Contoured Adjustable Shoulder Strap
VidPro STU-30 Studio Case is designed for DSLR camera with multiple lenses, video camcorders & accessories.
The VidPro STU-30 is commonly used for Daily transport, Storage and more.The VidPro STU-30 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the VidPro STU-30: Durable and Lightweight
- Material : Nylon
- Inner Dimensions (L x H x D) : 12"X 7.5"X 6"
holds d6 with 70-300 lens attached. light but seems durable
As a professional videographer I completely agree with those who say this bag is not built well enough to work as a stand alone camera bag. However I have found it quite useful as an organizing bag within a larger padded duffle bag I got from another manufacturer. I actually use three of these smaller bags inside. Two of them are just large enough to carry my A and B cameras with cages and top handles, as well as their matching lens kits. The third bag carries the audio gear 4 mics, 1 mixer, an abundance of gaffing cables and adapters as well as an arsenal of batteries. For the purpose of outlined above and for the price I give it four stars. As a camera bag alone...I would give it a single star, and then likely give it away to someone who didn't need to put several thousand dollars worth of gear in it.