- Memory Cards
What kind of tripod head does it come with?
1. Ball Heads – A head with a 360-degree movable ball joint that could position the camera in any direction possible.
2. Pan & Tilt Heads – A head that is more widely used because it is the easiest one to work with when moving left and right or up and down.
3. Fluid Heads – Think of them as the pro version of a pan & tilt head. The only difference is that it uses a “sealed liquid” to allow really smooth camera movements.
4. Gimbal Heads – If your camera/lens are really heavy, then a Gimbal Head would be used because it balances your gear at its natural center of gravity.
OUR EXPERTS RECOMMEND THESE TRIPODS
HOLIDAY TRIPOD SPECIAL DEALS
Customers Loves RITZ
Outstanding ratings across
Shop with confidence knowing that your data and information is safe. We absolutely do not share nor sell your information with anyone.
Multi Payment Option
Easily complete your purchase with the payment method that is the best for you.
- In house support team
- Price match program
- Free Shipping Site-wide
- Amazing Bundles free gifts
- 30 days return policy