Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, The bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx artist 1x2 features an Onyx mic pre Plus a ¼” Input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. Both Onyx models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48V phantom power.
- Boutique-quality onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range 48V phantom power for use with Studio condenser mics ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 Out 24-bit/192kHz recording zero-latency direct monitoring of Analog inputs dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed USB 2. 0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Traction music production software included
- Os Requirements – Mac: OS X 10. 8