- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Tracktion Music Production Software included
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1x2 features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. Both Onyx models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
- Mackie Onyx Series Artist 1-2 Audio Interface
- Tracktion T7 DAW with 16 FX
- Limited 1-Year Warranty