- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording plus MIDI I/O Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Tracktion Music Production Software included
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power. The Onyx Producer 2x2 expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
- Mackie Onyx Series Producer 2-2 Audio Interface
- Tracktion T7 DAW with 16 FX
- Limited 1-Year Warranty