- Filter cuts glare and reflection.
- Gives better color saturation.
- Special attaching ring makes adjustment easy.
- Designed for wide angle lenses specifying a 62mm filter thread size
- Ultra thin design reduces viginetting when used with wide angle lenses
Circular polarizing filters cut glare and reflection making them the perfect choice for outdoor photography. This filter is designed to fit auto focus cameras and rotates for the best effect. With an ultra thin ring you can use this filter on a wide angle lens with minimal viginetting. By cutting glare and reflection, this filter gives deeper color and better definition. Depending on the angle of the sun, this filter will make clouds stand out against a deep blue sky and deeper greens in foliage. Tiffin's used of high quality glass and polarizing materials make this the ultimate choice for your camera.
- Photo Filter Thread Size: 62 mm
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches
- Weight: 0.25 lbs